Angelo Anestis Aquatic Centre
Conditions of Entry
By entering the Angelo Anestis Aquatic Centre, you agree to accept and abide by each of the items listed below. Any failure to comply may result in refusal of entry or removal from the Centre, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban.
- Pool rules. directions of lifeguards and other reasonable instructions of staff must be followed at all times.
- The Centre (including outdoor areas) is a non-smoking and non-vaping venue.
- Management, at its own discretion, has the right to refuse entry.
- Any person displaying flu-like symptoms, or who is experiencing stomach illness, or has open cuts. sores, or skin, eye or respiratory infections is prohibited from entering the Centre.
- Children aged 15 years and under must enter the facility with a responsible guardian aged 18 years or
older. The responsible guardian must stay within the facility at all times.
- Anyone attempting to access the Centre without paying the entry fee or whilst banned from the Centre will be liable for prosecution.
- Patrons must not bring glass objects or alcohol into the Centre.
- Bags must be made available for inspection if requested on or after entry to the Centre.
- Abusive. disruptive. or offensive behaviour and language is not permitted.
- Parents and responsible persons must ensure that children in their care observe pool rules at all times.
- Standard nappies are not permitted in any pools. All non-toilet-trained children must wear an approved
aqua nappy at all whilst in the pool and splash pad area.
- Due to limited shallow depth pool space, the child to adult guardian ratio for children aged 5 and under is 1.1.
- Only recognised swimwear, made from lycra and nylon, is to be worn in the pools. Articles of clothing such as streetwear, underwear, denim, bike pants and casual wear are strictly prohibited.
- Patrons must shower before the pools.
- The Centre is a partner Of the NSW Royal Life Savings Keep Watch at Public Pools program, Customers must adhere to the terms and conditions Of the Keep Watch Program which are clearly signposted throughout the Centre.
- Commercial fast food and food delivery services are not permitted in the Centre.
- Assistance Animals are welcome in the Centre. Pets and other animals are not permitted.
- Personal training or instruction, learn to swim, private lessons and squad coaching sessions may only be
conducted with Management approval.
- BBQs and furniture must not be brought into the Centre.
- Patrons must be dry before accessing designated dry areas such as the health club, café and reception.
- Patrons should advise Centre Staff of any medical conditions or health concerns that arise while they are
at the Centre.
- For the safety and privacy of all patrons, photography (including the use of phone cameras) is prohibited
within the Centre without Management approval.
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) surveillance and monitoring is conducted within the Centre and its
surrounds 24hrs a day. By entering the Centre you authorise Council for safety and security purposes to
record, retain, view and share with relevant authorities video footage that contains your image.
- Council accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen personal property or belongings. Patrons
are advised not to bring valuables into the Centre. Lockers are provided for public and member use.
- Patrons enter the Centre and use its facilities at their own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law,
no responsibility or liability is accepted by Council or its employees, contractors and agents for any loss,
damage or injury that may arise from any person using the facilities at the Centre.
Council has the right to alter these conditions of entry at any time without notice.
Aquatic Supervision Policy
Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over 18
0-5 Years & Non Swimmers
Must wear a yellow wristband and be within arm's reach at all times. Child to adult guardian ratio is 1:1.
6-10 Years & Weak Swimmers
Must be actively and closely supervised at all times.
Maintain visual contact at all times.