Our Splash Pad area is designed to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all patrons of the centre. To ensure a positive customer experience for all, the conditions of use are
required to be adhered to by everyone:
- Standard nappies are not permitted on the Splash Pad. All non-toilet trained children must wear an approved swimmer nappy at all times.
- Our Keep Watch Policies apply to this area. Children 5 and under must be within arm’s reach of a parent or responsible person aged 16 or older. Children 14 and under must be
actively supervised by a parent or responsible person aged 16 or older at all times in this area.
- No climbing on water features.
- No running in this area.
- The Splash Pad will be evacuated and closed in the case of an emergency, or electrical storm, or any other situation where it is deemed a risk to health and safety. Staff will
re-open the Splash Pad when it is safe to do so.
- The Splash Pad water is not safe for drinking.
- Patrons with communicable or infectious diseases are not allowed on the Splash Pad.
- No food or drink to be consumed on the Splash Pad.
- Soaps or personal cleaning products may not be used on the Splash Pad.
- Any person that does not adhere to these Terms and Conditions will be asked to leave the centre. All patrons use the Splash Pad at their own risk.