Conditions of Entry
- Equipment use is at your own risk, please seek staff instruction if you require assistance or demonstration of correct equipment usage.
- Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times (e.g. shorts and t-shirt or fitness attire). No bare chests or jeans are allowed in the health club.
- Fully enclosed footwear must be worn at all times in the gym area.
- Membership cards/bands must be presented upon request by staff.
- Food is not permitted in any area of the health club.
- Equipment must be wiped down after use using towel or hygiene wipes.
- Please consider others and share equipment.
- Inappropriate language or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Please use lockers to secure your valuables.
- Children under 14 are only permitted in the gym if they are participating in a supervised program.
- Members under 16 must be supervised by a parent/guardian who is also a member at all times whilst in the Health Club.
- Members aged 16 years and over can use the gym independently.
- Unauthorised personal training is not permitted.
- The use of video cameras, still cameras and mobile phone cameras is not permitted without the prior consent of management.