We’re Recruiting: Join Our Team as a Dedicated Instructor in 2024!
Angelo Anestis Aquatic Centre is actively looking for dedicated “Learn to Swim” Instructors for the year 2024. If you’re passionate about the water and enjoy working with kids, are 16 years or older, and looking for a fulfilling opportunity, we invite you to be a part of our Learn to Swim Instructor team at our centre.
- Age must be 16 and above.
- Love the water and have a passion for teaching.
- A desire to make a meaningful difference in someone’s life.
- Seeking a fulfilling role with a great income.
- Willing to do a Teacher of Water Safety course or already acquired the certification.
- Preferred must-have certifications include a First Aid certificate and CPR certificate.
- You should be willing to attend a group interview and undergo a swimming test.
Perks of Joining Us
Fulfilling Work: Experience the joy of teaching and helping children develop important swimming skills and confidence in the water.
Rewarding Income: Enjoy a rewarding income while pursuing what you love.
Professional Growth: Earn valuable experience in a vibrant and supportive environment.
If your not yet qualified then register your interest we can help you.
Register now for an exciting journey! Those who sign up will get an invitation to an on-site information and Q&A session.
Join us as a Learn to Swim Instructor and be part of a team dedicated to shaping confident swimmers. Don’t miss out on this opportunity – register now!
Those who register will be invited to an information night in January where we will explain what is required to be a LTS instructor and how you can get qualified with our support.
If you are already qualified then